Standard Operating Procedures
We've got a few SOPs documented here, we'll try to keep them organised.
Cultivation / Growing
In many regions the transfer of material require the filing or recording of a manifest with the regulatory agency.
Transfer / Incoming
- In the software navigate to the Transfer (or Manifest) / Incoming section to Confirm
- Review and Confirm Quantity and Prices of Received Items
- Review Incoming Strain and Product Mapping
- Accept Inventory
- Review Inventory for Correct Quantities and Weights
- Update / Adjust any received Lots as necessary to have correct weights
Most of the software in the space has a section or workflow to receive manifests. It's the responsibility of the receiver to verify these quantities and weights of the material. Many of the regulatory agencies use this as a checks-and-balances handshake type of process. The receiver may need to modify the received items to correct any discrepancies. If any updates must be made, keep good notes and save those records.