- Regulated Cannabis Flow
General Flow of materials through the regulated cannabis industry. Starting from the Plant through Collection, Production, Processing, QA, Packaging, Retail and Consumer.
- See [Regulated Cannabis Plants Flow](/sop/cannabis-crop-flow) for details on the processes before the Crop.
- When Wet and Dry materials are collected from Plants they flow into a Harvest Batch (generally)
- The Harvest Batch records weights that become Buds/Trim inventory *Net* materials.
- These Net materials are then cut and combined into production Lots
- Material is split into two classes.
- Material is processed, into oil or hash or simply packaged buds.
- Transfers are file with the agency
- **NOTE:** METRC users must use that system, it does not allow third party integrators here.
- Retailers accept the green-product.
- Delivery may be an option
- Consumer enjoys a refreshing doob and a warm brandy.